Since it’s acquisition back in September of 2020, The Roxor has a total of 39 KMS or 25 Miles.
The Mahindra Roxor is powered by a 2.5 litre inline-4 diesel engine in stock tune and is equipped with the 5 speed manual transmission and transfer case.
With all of its current modifications, The Mahindra Roxor is ready to be registered as a street-legal vehicle in many states in the United States.
List of modification on the Roxor:
- Set of 4 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac LT265/75R16 112/109Q on black steel rims
- Matching Spare Tire and Rim mounted on the rear of the Roxor
- OEM Mahindra Transmission Skid Plate
- OEM Mahindra Transfer Case Skid Plate
- Extreme Metal Products Hard Coated Polycarbonate Windshield
- Top mounted windshield wiper motor and blade, providing large coverage area
- Rough Country PRO9500 Electric Winch mounted on Rough Country Winch Plate, rated for 9500 lbs
- OEM Mahindra Front Bumper D-Rings for Flat Towing or Winching
- EGR valve, cooler, and vacuum lines have been removed and plates installed.
- Custom-mounted Snorkel with water-tight connections to the air intake upfront
- SmittyBuilt Rear Tumble Passenger seat, comes with two seatbelts, mounted on a custom aluminum base slightly higher than front seats (creates theatre seating)
- Black Toolbox mounted behind the rear seat, provides a large lockable storage compartment
- Front Grille was painted in flat white paint to match the look of Toyota FJ40/45 Land Cruiser
- 2 Bright Square LED lights mounted on front bumper, with switch in cab
- 2 Bright Square LED lights mounted on the rear of the Roxor, turn on when Reverse gear is engaged
- Front and Rear Licence Plate Brackets
- Rear License Plate illumination light, turns on with the original Roxor headlight switch
- 2 Toyota FJ Cruiser side marker and turn signal lights mounted on fender
- Vehicle Safety Manufacturing 900 Black Turn Signal Switch, mounted behind steering wheel
- Roxor rear tail lights modified to use the bottom as the turn lights, utilizing an amber bulb
- OBD2 Plug connector, ready for plug-n-play applications
- Blue Sea Systems Fuse Block, used for all wiring around the Roxor and the Winch
- Upgraded large Energizer battery
- All wiring was completed utilizing high quality automotive grade wiring and waterproof connectors to ensure longevity
- Kolpin UTV side and rear view mirrors, attached via clamps on the Roxor cage. Adjustable and folding.
For more information, please contact us
Для получения более подробной информации, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами